Henry Stauf was a master toymaker and his eerie mansion was the greatest of his creations. It stands empty, abandoned years ago, rotting ever since the children started dying, ever since the six guests were here. Now, you are in the house, moving from one room to another, trying to remember and trying to forget. The mansion of horror comes to life again and only you can end the nightmare and learn the secret of the 7th guest. 7th Guest is now available for Mac on GOG.com. Simply buy the Mac game from GOG.com and download and play. Enjoy!
For Catalina 10.15.x+you can still play it using the Porting Kit using these instructions. You can find the Porting kit game page up here… Or you can use the professional Crossover application by Codeweavers.
Simple Install Steps:
1. Make sure Crossover is installed before downloading/running the CrossTie. Or use Porting Kit.
2. Download the 7th Guest “offline backup setup” file(s) into your (root) download folder.
3. Use this Crossover or Porting Kit to install the game
4. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
5. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
6. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
7. Then in Portingkit click play, or doubleclick the game icon (crossover)
8. Enjoy the game!
The 7th Guest is an adventure described as “the first Interactive Drama”, with plentiful pre-rendered 3D graphics, live action video clips, and an original, orchestrated musical score. Even though it was one of the first games on a CD, it broke the record of 2 million copies sold in 1993, and was considered an epoch-making achievement of the gaming industry. To this day the FMV sequences and 3D graphics look amazing, the atmosphere (orchestrated music!) is dense, the puzzles remain difficult and the experience as a whole is completely horrifying. Discover for yourself why this game caused CD-ROM drives’ sales to grow by 300%, unless you’re afraid to find out who the 7th guest really is.