A community Port this time: A Plaque Tale Innocence for Mac! This means this game has been tested and offered by the Community. I haven’t tested the game myself yet, but I soon will and then also add the GOG.com version of the game (instead of the Steam version alone).
Although I haven’t tested the game yet myself, I do know for a fact, that it is a very demanding game with high system requirements (8GB RAM and 2GB GFX memory) So older/low-end intel HD or Intel Iris GFX Macs, don’t need to even try this, because it will not run on low-end Macs. So AMD Radeon GFX/Apple Silicon or High end Nvidia GFX cards Macs can run this game using the Port and even then in medium/low settings.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the A Plaque Tale Innocence “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.