Anstoss 3: Der Fußballmanager for Mac
On request! Anstoss 3: Der Fußballmanager for Mac has been added to Porting Kit! The game works very nicely and has been tested on my intel based Macbook Pro 2019. Please note that Anstoss 3: Der Fußballmanager is only available in German. While the rules of football/soccer remain universal, knowing the language of the four-time World Cup winners might be very useful to finish the game.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Anstoss 3: Der Fußballmanager “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
As with its predecessors, Anstoss 3 focuses on entertainment, intricate management gameplay and all the realism and excitement of club football. Featuring real 3D simulations, deep management gameplay, and an assortment of options for post-match windfall, such as a stadium expansion, Anstoss 3 is the football management fan’s dream.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…
4 thoughts on “Anstoss 3: Der Fußballmanager for Mac”
Very cool, thank you! Can you also do a port of We Are Football (also on gog.com)? It’s like a new version of Anstoss since it was developped by the same game designer.
Hi. It doesn’t work on a M1 MacBook Air. It freezes after the Intro Video (which is working properly). I can move the mouse on the Menu screen but nothing happens. I can’t even select the radio buttons. Music is playing in the background. What did I wrong? Greets Greg
This solutions works perfect, many thanks for this!
The only brilliant thing now would be if you could play the game with real player names and clubs. I have already tried to download the patch for the 20/21 season and install it as a patch via Porting Kit. But that has not worked yet. Do you know if I could have done something wrong?
Any news if it works on a M1 MacBook Air??
Would love to play it on Mac!!