Armed and Dangerous for Mac & Linux
You like Lucas Art Action games? Well we have Armed and Dangerous for Mac for you! Armed and Dangerous is an action game with the mixture of Beyond Good and Evil and Chaser. The game works perfectly on my low-end Mac without any issues after playing it for about an hour. So if you love action with some fun and some changing gameplay, then this one might be a nice one for you. I added the game both in Crossover (Linux + Mac) and in Porting Kit, so take your pick ;).
Install is simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup files from Armed and Dangerous when you purchased/owned it.
3. Then for Crossover, simply download the Crosstie…and let Crossover do the work, or in Porting Kit search the game on the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Meet the Lionhearts. A smack-talking rag-tag band of rebels embark on an impossible quest. With an arsenal of outrageous weapons, they’re destined for victory in 12,000 bullets or less. If they can make it through an army of psychotic robots and wall-smashing Goliaths, they just might save the world… if they don’t burn it down first.
The game works great in Crossover, so that program is advised to use. So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then get it up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial.