Battlefield Heroes for Mac
“Was Battlefield Heroes not discontinued?”. Yeps, it is, but there is breathed in new live by the fan (Rising Hub) community! Isn’t that great news?! I used to play Battlefield Heroes regularly myself in those days and I always found it a shame that the servers were taken down. Now you have the possibility again with all features unlocked! Please note you need to make a new account on the rising hub website and follow instructions and create a character there before you will be able to login. Below some gameplay on my mac (my son is playing).
Install is simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
3. When using Porting Kit in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After install (downloading a installer) , click play, which will launch up the launcher.
5. This will install the game which will take a while to complete. Meanwhile follow these instructions for creating an account.
6. After creating account login with your account in the launcher and start the fun!
Note! Because its a community server the server is sometimes down. In that case tray again later again.
Battlefield Heroes was a 2009 third-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE initially and further developed by Easy Studios, published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows. “Battlefield Heroes was less demanding on computer specifications than the previous games of the series to increase the audience base. In addition, the game matched players of similar levels together for fairer play
Go to the Porting Kit game page for more info up here…
One thought on “Battlefield Heroes for Mac”
The port for rising hub isnt working, please fix!