Someone from the Porting Kit forum noted that the game Beyond Divinity is working out of the box for Intel Based Macs (on M1 apple Silicon it’s quite slow and not ready for the full experience. Hope the new CX22 soon will improve that). Played it on my AMD Radeon Macbook pro, and it works just great :) Enjoy!
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Beyond Divinity “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
You were a disciple of the Divine, a servant of light on a never-ending crusade to fight evil. But fate has made a terrible turn on you. During an epic battle with a powerful necromancer, dreadful daemon named Samuel tricked you and dragged you to his dimension. There you were trapped and tortured. But like every typical daemon lord, he had a very twisted, sadistic sense of humour, so he decided to chain your soul to that of a Deathknight. Thus he cursed you to spend the rest of eternity bound to a creature you were fighting all you life. Now you must work together to escape your prison and find a way to break this curse!
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.