Broken Sword DC for Mac
As you may know the Broken Sword 2 port was added recently to Porting Kit because the Native Mac game didn’t work on Catalina anymore. So now I added the first Broken Sword – Directors Cut to Porting Kit as well! Yes, Broken Sword DC runs great, even on Catalina :). So if you love the Broken Sword Series, then this classic can’t be missed.
Still For Catalina users (not long anymore): Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download Portingkit if you don’t have it already!
2. Download the Broken Sword – Directors Cut “offline backup setup” file(s) into your (root) download folder.
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Uncover the identity of a jester assassin. Unlock the legend of the Knights Templar. Unravel a plot as twisted as the catacombs you’re about to prowl. As George Stobbart, an American in Paris, you find it odd when an accordion-playing clown darts out of a cafe clutching a briefcase. Moments later, you’re sent flying, violently thrown through the air by the force of a massive explosion, right into a sinister, global intrigue. The coveted contents of that briefcase? A fiercely guarded manuscript penned by a clandestine medieval order – the Knights Templar. Reveal the truth behind a secret conspiracy and save the world from the Templars’ evil plan.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…