Welcome to the “Call of Duty – World at War” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port this game so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application. Check also one of the other over 1000 game ports on this website! Check the homepage to search and for latest news!
Simple Install Steps:
1. Make sure Crossover is installed before downloading/running the CrossTie. Or use Porting Kit.
2. Get Call of Duty – World at War (=steam serial) if you don’t own the game yet.
3. Use this CrossTie… to install the Steam game into Crossover
4. Windows Steam will be installed
5. Login into the Windows Steam
6. Activate the Serial and download and play! Thats it!
The game’s return to World War II-era warfare reintroduces weapons and technology that have been seen in other games in the Call of Duty franchise, including the Thompson submachine gun, the M1 Garand Rifle, the Mosin–Nagant rifle, and the Panzerschreck anti-tank rocket launcher. The player gains access to these over the course of Call of Duty – World at War, but may only carry up to two weapons in addition to hand grenades. Weapons and ammo from fallen foes or friendlies can be picked up to replace weapons in a player’s arsenal. Players can also find weapons with additional attachments, including guns equipped with rifle grenades, telescopic sights, and bayonets.
Additional Port Information:
Graphical Cards Tested: NVIDIA 640M graphics card
Whats tested: Playing a while
Does Multiplayer work?: Not tested
Known Issues: Yeah…Punkbuster doesn’t work in most cases.
Whats not tested: Intel graphical cards