About 2 weeks ago Conqueror AD 1086 was released on GOG.com, So I ported the game to Mac in Porting Kit. This DOS game is a missing GEM with an unique game-play as like RPG classics as Mount and Blade. It’s a grand strategy with tactical battles, role-playing elements and a first person action game all in one! Game works as attended, only thing to remember is when launching the game, to click into the game window and press alt + Enter, to make the window “Full Screen”. Have fun with this classic!
Install is simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup files from Conqueror AD 1086 from GOG into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Forge an empire! Command strength, skill and strategy in your valiant quest for the crown. You are in control of your destiny as you ascend to the throne of England in this richly detailed action-packed medieval adventure. Wage real-time battles, compete against rival knights in 3-D tournament events, and create castles and commerce in an epic pursuit of land, wealth and power. Your kingdom – and your place in history – await.
Go to the Porting Kit game page for more info up here…