Another Classic has been added to Porting Kit: Constructor Classic 1997 for Mac! This old classic (DOS game) had an earlier Mac version for Mojave and below, but because of Catalina 10.15.x it has not been available anymore for Mac. So Porting Kit is the solution to play this game again for Mac! have fun!
***Because this game has an old Mac version on GOG, you have to change “System” to Windows on your GOG Account download page, otherwise you will download old Mac game files instead of the Windows “Offline backup setup files” which are required for Porting Kit.***
Basic Porting Kit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the GOG.com Constructor Classic 1997 offline backup setup file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the notes of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click: Install
4. Porting Kit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click: play
9. Enjoy the game!
Constructor Classic 1997 takes the empire building and resource management of the best simulations and adds to it a strong dose of character interaction, humour, and strategic competition. Take the role of a real estate developer in a race to build up and manage resources, properties, environments, and human interaction, while trying to outperform and destroy rival development companies. Start with a few workers, foremen, repairmen, and a small sum of money. Through precise resource management you’ll have to take care or your tenants’ happiness and compete against your opponents. Would you like to be rich and ruthless or maybe you prefer to create your own Utopia?
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!