After another busy period, another Disney game has been added to Portingkit: Disney’s Hercules for Mac! GOG.com has been adding more and more good old Disney games, so that’s good news for our retro-gamers between us. The game runs very good, although only playable windowed (almost full screen). When you launch the game you have to press the “CMD/Apple” key or on windows keyboards the “Left alt” in order to make it windowed. Enjoy the game!
You’re not just along for the ride, you are Hercules. So jump in the hero seat and get ready to battle your way through three ancient worlds, ten challenging stages, and a hoard of mythological monsters. Defend Thebes from the evil Centaurs and Harpies! Fight off the menacing Titans on Mt. Olympus! Defeat the multi-headed Hydra and send a hot-headed Hades back where he belongs. Hey, it’s all in a day’s work when you’re trying to earn your place among the gods.
Install is Simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Disney’s Hercules from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files” into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Go to the Disney’s Hercules game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!