Dungeon Siege Collection (1, 2 + 3 and dlc’s) added to Porting Kit
Another awesome news! The past few days I have been busy with porting and testing the Dungeon Siege Collection for Mac :) And this morning I uploaded the final version of the collection, so now all 3 Dungeon Siege games in the collection are playable on Mac! I played all 3 games for a bit on my Macbook pro and works great, also on Catalina :) Have fun!
The collection has been available on GOG.com and comntains the whole series (1, 2 + 3 and dlc’s) and if you love RPG really recommended.
Still For Catalina users (not long anymore): Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download Portingkit if you don’t have it already!
2. Download the Dungeon Siege Collection “offline backup setup” file(s) into your (root) download folder.
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Dungeon Siege combines the immersive elements of a role-playing game with over-the-top intensity and non-stop action. Dungeon Siege plunges you into a continuous 3D fantasy world where you face off against an army of evil that has been unleashed.
Go to the Porting Kit game pages here…, here… and here…