You like RPG’s?! Well, good news, Ember for Mac is added to Porting Kit! This game has much of the look of a Diablo-alike, but it isn’t … quite. The game works great, although a Medium/High end Mac is advised for the best gameplay experience! Simply download the “Offline backup installer files” from your GOG.com library after purchase into your download folder and start the install! Game works as native as you would play it on a Windows system. So where are you waiting for? :) Grab the game and relive this classic.
Install is Simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Ember from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files”) into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
Go to the Ember game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!