It’s bin a while, but flight-sim fans may enjoy this one (and a couple more are coming up) F-16 Multirole Fighter for Mac has been added to Porting Kit and Crossover (Linux + Mac). Game works great on even low-end Mac’s as my Macbook air. Multiplayer seems not to work, or at least there were no internet servers available when I looked. LAN may work though, but not tested. Enjoy this Novalogic classic!
With innovative technologies such as fly-by-wire controls, sophisticated systems for night and all-weather operations and the ability to carry a variety of weapons, the F-16 Multirole Fighter continually proves to be the workhorse of the USAF. Victorious in all of its air-to-air engagements, the awesome reputation of the F-16 is undisputed.
- Authentic Lockheed Martin approved flight model and avionics
- Flight tested by Lockheed Martin F-16 Chief Test Pilot, John Fergione
- Get airborne and begin combat in minutes
- Fast 3Dfx™ support, up to 1024 x 768 with Voodoo2™ [Incredible with SLI]
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit accurately reflects the F-16’s current conditions and can be viewed at any time
- 40 single player missions plus 12 multiplayer missions – 6 deathmatch and 6 A.W. (Air War) cooperative missions
- Mission design tool to create your own scenarios and share them with friends
- Use F-16’s LANTIRN for night vision and precision bombings
- 6 degrees of freedom graphics system for unrestricted views of the action
- FREE Large-scale Internet play via NovaWorld — go head-to-head with over 120 F-16 Multirole Fighters, MiG-29 Fulcrums and F-22 Raptors in one arena