Freedom Fighters for Mac
Another DXVK game has been ported to Mac: Freedom Fighters for Mac. I tested Freedom Fighters also on Apple Silicon and there it works awesome as well. So another awesome game has been added to the Porting Kit Catalog! If you like action games then this one is the way to go. oh, and you need Porting Kit 4 to install and play it.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Freedom Fighters offline backup setup file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the notes of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click: Install
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click: play
9. Enjoy the game!
Freedom Fighters is an intense third-person action game set in an alternate history New York during the invasion of a foreign superpower. Take on the role of Chris Stone, a hard-working plumber, and rise through the ranks of the resistance to prove yourself as a charismatic leader. Liberate supplies, scavenge weapons and use the ‘recruit and command’ system to grow the resistance and lead up to 12 freedom fighters into strategic conflicts throughout the campaign. Travel across the city and complete interconnected missions where your actions in one level affect the battles in another.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!