Imperium Galactica for Mac
On request! This golden oldie Imperium Galatica! This DOS game of almost 1GB size is working perfectly on even my low-end Macbook Air. Well, most DOS games of GOG.com works perfectly in Porting Kit and Crossover. This one as well. Imperium Galatica is a strategy Space game. Master Orion 1 + 2 maybe also be in your liking, if you like space games.
You begin as a Lieutenant on a Destroyer, charged with restoring peace to a newly discovered sector. Scale the Imperial ranks and your missions become increasingly challenging. New technologies. New weapons. New responsibilities. Only you can decide how to balance warfare, colony management, research and production. Succeed and your objective expands. Sustain the Old Human Empire. Through diplomacy. Or brute force. Seven alien races. Two renegade human empires. Endless worlds. Endless wars.
A universe of conflict awaits you…
- Detailed Colony Management – Collect taxes, control population, promote trade, grow food. Oversee up to 93 planets and 174 unique structures.
- Real-Time Space Battles – Defending cargo ships, battling pirates and raiding planets requires quick thinking, fast reflexes, fearless leadership and a first-class armada.
- Real-Time Ground Combat – You built your colonies, now defend them. And if you want more…attack an alien planet.
- Research & Development – 75 scientific and engineering breakthroughs are waiting to be made.
- Diplomacy – Seven alien races and two renegade human empires will test your statesmanship. Forge alliances. Make treaties. Or wage war.
- Epic Story – You are the leading force in an epic sci-fi saga without equal. Enhanced with over an hour of full-motion video and computer animations. Overflowing with massive galactic battles and tense diplomatic negotiations, stunning defeats and glorious celebrations.
The game works great in Crossover, so that program is advised to use. So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then get it up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial.
Download the Porting Kit up here… or when you own Crossover, this Crosstie…