GOG.com added Knights of Honor to their game database a while back. Good to have this available as source outside Steam. So we released the GOG.com version of Knights of Honor for Mac as well now. This is good news for Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave users. They can now play this game now as well (with the GOG.com version) because of the usage of an older engine for this one.
About the Port:
I tested it on my Intel Based MacBook Pro 2019 and my M1 Apple Silicon MacBook pro. Works great on both systems!
Basic Porting Kit (5) Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Knights of Honor “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Get the Porting Kit app, if you don’t have it already.
3. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
4. Go to the library server tab in Porting Kit and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
5. Porting Kit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10. Enjoy the game!
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… or donate using the donate button on the sidebar! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.