On Request someone requested the GOG.com version of LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga to be ported again, because it’s not supported anymore in the Mac store. So we did that :) LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is now back available in the database as game Port, and can be installed again and played on High Sierra 10.13+ (yes, also on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x and Big Sur 11.x) as we speak. You own the game on GOG.com? Then download the offline backup setup files and install it in Porting Kit and start the fun!!
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Play through a fun Star Wars galaxy that combines the endless customization of LEGO with the epic story from all six episodes of Star Wars. This is the definitive LEGO Star Wars comprising the first two games and expanding them with new characters, enhanced visuals, and more bonus levels than you can shake a lightsaber at. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a family-friendly game, which is both funny and challenging. Pick and choose your characters wisely to engage in combat, solve puzzles and work together as a team to defeat the dark side.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.