Another golden oldie has been added to Porting Kit!! Metal Fatigue for Mac has been added to Porting Kit. The game was added into the GOG.com catalog a few weeks back, and now it’s also available in Porting Kit. The game reminds me on Dune 2000. The game works flawless on one exception, and that is, that the max resolution to play the game is 1024×768 (if you change it to higher ones, the game won’t work), which is of course more then enough to play this game splendidly. Enjoy the game!
Install is Simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Metal Fatigue from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files”) into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Metal Fatigue is a real-time strategy game taking the genre to new heights – literally. Build and customize your massive Combots to dominate the three battlefield levels simultaneously – from orbit, to the surface, and even underground! Develop your base and command your forces carefully – the enemy can appear from any direction, including above and below!
Go to the Porting Kit game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers