Just recently released on GOG.com (23rd of May) this game was received positively! So we are added this game to Porting Kit, we are talking about: Miasma Chronicles for Mac! Meet Elvis, a young man brought to the mining town of Sedentary as a baby. Left by his mother in the care of a robotic older ‘brother’ and given a mysterious glove with which he can control the Miasma. Join the brothers on a quest across a post-apocalyptic wasteland to find the answers they crave. Answers which may change the course of human history forever.
About the Port:
I played this game for for a bit on my Apple Silicon MacBook pro with Sonoma, and I have to say that this one isn’t bad indeed….This port only works for Apple Silicon Macs with Mac OS 14 Sonoma or Higher for now (so not for Intel based Macs)!! We hope the game works soon for Intel based Macs as well using DXVK, but until then (requires some more development), its for Apple Silicon Macs only. I think although the performance in ultra is not awful, playing in Medium Settings is the best experience.
Porting Kit GOG Install Instructions:
– Make Sure you have Porting Kit installed on your Mac
– Make sure you logged in into GOG integration in Porting Kit (GOG account tab -> Login):
– If not: – Make sure you download the “Offline backup setup files” of the game from GOG into your download folder.
– Search the game in “all games” or “GOG Source” database.
– Click “Install” (Then next, next, you know the drill).
– Porting Kit will Install the GOG.com version of Miasma Chronicles
– After install of the port, click exit to finish the installation process.
– Click play to start the game!
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… or donate using the donate button on the sidebar, or buy games using our links to GOG.com! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.