As for many games which dropped support for 10.15.x we added Moebius – Empire Rising now as well to the Porting Kit Database. I tested this adventure game from Phoenix Online studios. I played Moebius a bit in Catalina OS 10.15.x without issues. So if you own the game, and have Catalina, or want to upgrade to Catalina, then the game will still work using Porting Kit :)
We are always trying to bring as much games to the Mac and on the latest Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x and above. If you want to have a sneak peak of the latest games added to Porting Kit check the ratings tab in Porting Kit and check the “latest” column. or on the porting.com website and check “sort –> latest” to see the latest added or updated ports.
For Catalina users: Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Portingkit App
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Download the Moebius Empire Rising “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
4. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
5. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10 Enjoy the game!
For more info go to the porting Kit game page up here…