Welcome to the “Need for Speed Undercover” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port this game so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application. Great news! Need for Speed – Undercover is already available in the Porting Kit. Porting Kit is the new application which “ports” the game to your Mac. Check out the homepage for the latest news and search more games! The database holds over a 1000 game ports!
Simple Install Instructions:
– Download Porting Kit (if you don’t have it already).
– Get the Need for Speed – Undercover serial (if you don’t have it already)
– On the Porting Kit library –> server tab search for Need for Speed Undercover
– Click “Install” and let Porting Kit install the Windows Origin.
– After successful installation login into Origin and add the serial
– Go to your preferences of Origin and turn off “ingame Origin” and “Automatically update the game” (select-box). If you don’t do that, the game will freeze at launch. So make sure this is turned off , also when playing any other game in Origin. Then click play to start (will ask to update, don’t do that).
– Download the game (Origin will crash at the end of installation)
– Login into origin again and launch the game! Yep thats it!
You never thought it would turn out like thisan all-out chase where you’re the hunted. And the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate and take them down. The man you’re after is a maniac behind the wheel, and he’s driving like his life depends on escape, which maybe it does. He’s the one with all the answers you need, you will track him down. Needless to say, that fleet of police cruisers in your rearview mirror won’t make things any easier. It will take all of your experienceand every ounce of skillto outrun the law, take down the enemy, and unlock the truth that puts an end to this chase once and for all.
Additional Port Information:
Graphical Cards Tested: AMD Radeon 6770M graphics card, Nvidia 9400M
OSX 10.7.5 and 10.8.2+ compatible?: yes
Whats tested: Playing a level, Gamersgate version of the game.
Does Multiplayer work?: Not tested
Known Issues: None that i know of
Whats not tested: ATI en Intel graphical cards