Normally we only do updates of Porting Kit, but for this update I make an exception because it contains a fix for a major bug (user.reg override) which affected many game ports in Porting Kit. If you ran into an issue running a game-port in Porting Kit, then this bug might be the cause of it. In order to fix the problem for those games, you need to update porting Kit to latest version (Porting Kit menu in upper bar –> “check for updates”, and after update reinstall the game.
Whats new in this update:
Improved: Video card device ID detection
– Improved: Video card memory size can be detect automatically in case the computer has a single video card using OpenGL
– Improved: Video card memory size can be detect manually in some cases (Intel Iris, Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce 320M and NVIDIA GeForce 9400M)
– Improved: Video card type detection for Intel GMA
– Improved: Google Analytics report in case no video card data can be detected
– Improved: Google Analytics report in case no video card memory size can be detected
– Added: Google Analytics use message
– Fixed: user.reg override should work properly again
Enjoy the update!