Portingkit bug Winetricks Fixed + new Portingkit version!
A quick heads up, in Porting Kit there seemed to be a bug recently with Winetricks. So if there was a specific game needed winetricks to work, most likely these games wouldn’t launch/start or function properly. This has been fixed yesterday. So if a specific port was not working recently after install, then make sure that you update Porting Kit now and retry.
Fixes and improvements in 3.0.38:
- Fixed: App Translocation shouldn’t be automatically disabled in Catalina (because it can’t)
- Fixed: Winetricks path fixed for Wineskin 22.214.171.124+
- Fixed: Added precaution to avoid setAppearance: exception
- Fixed: Adding Catalina precautions while downloading and installing extra files, and while running installers
- Fixed: Winetricks installation
- Changed: Copyrights should be stored in the wrapper Info.plist file
- Fixed: While copying the master wrapper, it should be cleaned from App Translocation issues
Portingkit 4.0 news:
Development of Portingkit 4.0 with loads of new features and possibilities and multi-platform is ongoing. Basic installations already works and we hope to give a sneak peak of the new version soon including the capabilities.