It took a bit since the last port, but finally found some time for doing some porting again :) When the new CX22 Engine is there (very soon) there will be of course a lot more of goodies coming up, but until then updates and new ports. Today Prince of Qin!! A very nice golden olden RPG game!
This game had quite some tweaking required, also for making it playable for M1 Apple Silicon. So I am happy with the result :) Played it for a bit on my M1 Apple Silicon Macbook air in 1440×900 and works great! Enjoy this gem!
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Prince of Qin “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Prince of Qin is an action RPG that blends fighting and strategic elements in a voyage through the ancient Qin Dynasty. Meet over 70 NPCs based on real historical characters in over 100 different settings including the Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Warriors Tomb. Use a variety of weapons, equipment and abilities to fight for your cause and search for the treasure that will bring you closer to the Emperor’s throne.
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.