Welcome to the “C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port this game so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application. The game is added to Portingkit. Simply get the game serial from Kinguin (part of the C&C Ultimate Collection) and install the Windows Origin into Porting Kit using the instructions on Portingkit.com.
Simple Install Instructions:
– Download Porting Kit (if you don’t have it already).
– Get the C&C Ultimate collection serial (if you don’t have it already)
– On the Porting Kit library –> server tab search for Red Alert 3
– Click “Install” and let Porting Kit install the Windows Origin.
– After successful installation login into Origin and add the serial
– Go to your preferences of Origin and turn off “ingame Origin” and “Automatically update the game” (select-box). If you don’t do that, the game will freeze at launch. So make sure this is turned off , also when playing any other game in Origin. Then click play to start (will ask to update, don’t do that).
– Download the game (Origin will crash at the end of installation)
– Login into origin again and launch the game! Yep thats it!
What happened in the aftermath of Red Alert 3? Find out in FOUR all-new campaigns in Red Alert 3: Uprising. With the Allies triumphant at the end of Red Alert 3, the occupation of their former enemies’ territories has begun. But how will the defeated Soviets react to this occupation and the presence of FutureTech, the mysterious company contracted by the Allies to develop new technologies in the Soviets’ homeland? How will the humiliated Empire of the Rising Sun rise up and defend itself against the former Soviet commanders who have invaded their territory in a post-war land grab? How will the Allied occupational forces quash the uprising of the former Imperial commanders? And who is the mysterious Yuriko Omega? What events led her to become the telekinetic, psychic school girl?
Additional Port Information:
Graphical Cards Tested: Nvidia 640M (High settings), Nvidia 9400M (Low settings)
OSX 10.7.5 and 10.8.2+ compatible?: yes
Whats tested: Playing a few levels, GamersGate version of the game
Does Multiplayer work?: Not tested
Known Issues: None that i know of…
Whats not tested: Intel graphical cards