Spec Ops The Line for Mac is a must have game if you like action! The game was years back also released for Mac, but since Catalina (or earlier) the game stopped working native for Mac. So yeah, here it is! Playable for Catalina 10.15.x and even Big Sur 11+ OS. The game is tested and works very well. Played for about an hour on quite high settings without issues. A good (medium/High end) Mac is recommended to have the best experience.
We always recommend having besides Porting Kit also Crossover as alternative. Crossover is more advanced, supports DX11 and has phone support other features. Crossover makes Porting Kit possible and when purchasing Crossover using the links here you support us with out work with Porting Kit. Get it here…
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download Portingkit if you don’t have it already!
2. Download the Spec Ops The Line “offline backup setup” file(s) into your (root) download folder.
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Spec Ops: The Line is a new original title from 2K Games that features provocative and gripping Third-Person modern military Shooter gameplay designed to challenge players’ morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations where unimaginable choices affecting human life must be made.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…