Spice Road for Mac
Another strategy game is added to the the Paulthetall.com catalog: Spice Road for Mac! Game works great on even low-end systems, so if you love strategy simulation games, then this one might interest you. Game works great in Crossover as in Porting Kit.
You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads – musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den – your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it – and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.
- Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and nobles with full control over wages and taxation.
- Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.
- Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
- Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.
- Meet your citizen’s social and religious needs. Attract visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or spiritual side of your town.
The game works great in Crossover, so that program is advised to use. So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then get it up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial.
Download the Porting Kit up here… or when you own Crossover, this Crosstie…