Star Trek – Elite Force II for Mac
Another Star Trek game just released on GOG.com added to Porting Kit: Star Trek – Elite Force II for Mac! Tested it on my intel based Macbook Pro with AMD Radeon GFX card and works perfectly in the 1024×768 resolution. Somehow cannot choose a widescreen resolution which fits properly and thus makes a small window instead. So 1024×768 for my Macbook is best way to go for now unless I find a config ini somewhere where you can adjust the resolution manually.
I also (meanwhile) tested it on my M1 apple Silicon Mac Mini with external monitor and there it works as well including widescreen on 1600×1200 resolution.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Star Trek – Elite Force II “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
The alien invaders show no mercy, and neither should you. Hack, blast and vaporize your way into the heart of galactic evil with devastating firepower. Battle through the ravaged hulk of a massive starship, protect an alien colony under siege, face the unknown on a treacherous volcanic planetoid and assault a host of insidious alien strongholds. Where diplomacy fails, the Hazard Team thrives.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.