Star Trek Voyager – Elite Force for Mac
Another Star Trek game just released on GOG.com added to Porting Kit: Star Trek Voyager – Elite Force for Mac! Tested it on my intel based Macbook Pro with AMD Radeon GFX card and works perfectly in the 1024×768 resolution. Somehow cannot choose a widescreen resolution which fits properly and thus makes a small window instead. So 1024×768 for my Macbook is best way to go for now unless I find a config ini somewhere where you can adjust the resolution manually.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Star Trek Voyager – Elite Force “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
One blast from destruction, the U.S.S. Voyager is mysteriously transported into a hull space infested with danger. As part of Voyager’s elite Hazard Team, you must defend it from a host of scavenging aliens, then infiltrate a Borg Cube and derelict vessels to eradicate your deadly foes. The Quake III Arena™ engine powers the dynamic gameplay as you fight for survival through 40 ultra-intense single-player missions and 16 multiplayer arenas. It’s first-person shooter action that won’t quit. But, be prepared-if Voyager is destroyed, humanity won’t be far behind…
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…