Star Wars Battlefront (Classic 2004) for Mac!
Great news! On many request I finally ported the GOG.com version of Star Wars – Battlefront! I even made a video tutorial of the game install and some gameplay (check it below). Game works great, LAN function should work, the “GOG Galaxy” multiplayer does not (in future it will be added). If you have hamachi or other VPN like software you should be able to play LAN across the world. Played a few levels on my Catalina OS Macbook Pro and works great. Game of course works in Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x and below as well (from 10.9.x) :) Have fun!
For Catalina users: Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Portingkit App
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Download the Star Wars – Battlefront “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
4. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
5. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10 Enjoy the game!
For more info go to the porting Kit game page up here…