Star Wars – Rogue Squadron 3D for Mac
Star Wars – Rogue Squadron 3D for Mac joins Porting Kit! I ported the game on request. The game runs great and brings back old memories for many gamers on multiple platforms! Now you can play it back on your Mac again! I finished 2 missions without any issues on my low-end Mac, so fun awaits you all!
It is a time of great rejoicing in the galaxy. Luke Skywalker, with the help of Wedge Antilles, has blown up the Death Star. But there is little time to celebrate. The mighty Empire is gathering strength for a determined, all-out assault on the Rebel forces.
Install is simple:
1. Get Porting Kit if you don’t have it yet.
2. Get the Star Wars – Rogue Squadron 3D game from GOG.com when you don’t own it yet.
3. Download the setup file from your GOG.com game library.
3. Then when you own Crossover use the Crosstie here… to install the game. Or in Porting Kit search the Star Wars Rogue Squadron game on the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game click “exit” and then in Porting Kit click “Play”!
Go for more info to the Porting Kit game page up here…