Nice one! Stranglehold for Mac! Which is also of course tested in Catalina OS 10.15.x. tested the first level for the most part with no issues. Runs quite smooth on my 2019 Macbook pro :) The GOG.com version of the game works just fine when I tested it on Catalina, so that’s good news for Mac OS Catalina users. The game is quite big (graphics) so a medium to High-end Mac is really recommended. Enjoy!
Take on the role of Inspector Tequila from John Woo’s influential action film, Hard Boiled starring Chow Yun-Fat. Engage your enemies with intense cinematic gun battles and cause massive environmental damage in real-time or revolutionary slow-motion Tequila Time.
For Catalina users: Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Portingkit app or use Crossover.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Download the Stranglehold “offline backup setup” file into your (root) download folder.
4. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
5. Porting Kit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10. Enjoy the game!
Go to the Stranglehold for Mac game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!