Strategic Command Classic: WWII for Mac!
It’s bin a while since there has been some new ports, so here we are! Re-least just this week on GOG.com: The Strategic Command series! starting with Strategic Command Classic WWII!
The version on GOG.com us the Matrix version. The Matrix version is the Gold Edition of the Original Strategic Command: Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare combined. It also contains the Pacific Theatre and Patton Drives East DLCs Combining the ease of play, accessibility and addicting gameplay, Strategic Command Classic WWII adds tons of features in a single game.
Rewrite history with 6 full length, open ended campaigns beginning at key stages of World War II. Begin the war from the historical invasion of Poland in 1939, Denmark and Norway in 1940, Russia in 1941, Stalingrad in 1942, the invasion of Sicily by the Allies in 1943 or the epic beach landings of D-Day in 1944.
Install is Simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Strategic Command Classic WWII from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files”) into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Go to the Army Men- World War game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!