Today I announce Submarine Titans for Mac! Porting Kit is for most part Compatible with Catalina now. So I can keep myself occupied with game porting again :) Submarine Titans (GOG.com version) is now added in Porting Kit app and I also tested it with Catalina (with SIP disabled for now) and works great! The game run very smooth on my end. So really recommend this game when you like strategy games. The game has lots of similarities with games like Red Alert 2 and C&C but then pinpointed to an underwater world.
Game description Submarine Titans for Mac:
In the year 2047. A massive comet ravages Earth’s surface and the remnants of mankind descend to the bottom of the ocean in order to survive. A century passes, and humans, resilient and enduring, slowly create new life in their cool blue underwater universe. But even in the still of the deep, one truth remains… where man goes, war soon follows. The craddle of civilization has spawned the seeds of man’s destruction and now all the oceans of the world are not big enough for the embattled civilizations of the power-hungry White Sharks, the technologically savvy Black Octopi and the alien Silicons. Deploy armies, research technologies, mine for resources and set in motion a plan to gain control of this spellbinding abyss or find the fate of civilization and mankind dead in the water.
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Submarine Titans from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files” into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Go to the Submarine Titians game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!