You like nostalgic arcade simulators? Well, Super Huey III for Mac may fit in that category. This game port works great and gives a lot of fun. Tested that game for a while (couple of missions) on my Macbook pro with Big Sur, and had some fun :) This entertaining GOG.com game is only $5,99 and I have to say that the creators of the game did a good job trying to bring back the nostalgie of it.
We always recommend having besides Porting Kit also Crossover as alternative. Crossover is more advanced, supports DX11 and has phone support other features. Crossover makes Porting Kit possible and when purchasing Crossover using the links here you support us with out work with Porting Kit. Get it here…
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download Portingkit if you don’t have it already!
2. Download the Super Huey III “offline backup setup” file(s) into your (root) download folder.
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
In 1985, Cosmi Software stunned the gaming world with the first helicopter flight simulator for home computers. The legend continues with this revamped version of Super Huey™ III! Over 35 intense missions: After learning the ropes in 3 training missions, you’ll fly 33 main missions featuring air-to-land and air-to-air combat, plus search-and-rescue objectives. 3 Bonus Missions await for those that can conquer the main campaign!
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…