Welcome to the “Supreme Commander” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port Supreme Commander in a few simple steps (that even a noob can understand) so you can play it on your Mac using Crossover. Crossover makes it possible to play Windows on your Mac with just a few clicks! So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then sign up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial. Or use the Porting Kit alternative. Check also other games from the over 1000 game ports
Simple Install Steps:
1. Make sure Crossover is installed before downloading/running the CrossTie. Or use the free Porting Kit app.
2. Get Supreme Commander (=steam serial) or GOG.com version if you don’t own the game yet.
3. Use this CrossTie… to install the Steam game into Crossover
4. Windows Steam / or GOG.com version will be installed
5. Login into the Windows Steam
6. Activate the Serial and download and play! Thats it!
In Supreme Commander for a thousand years, three opposing forces have waged war for what they believe is true. There can be no room for compromise: Their way is the only way. Dubbed The Infinite War, this devastating conflict has taken its toll on a once peaceful galaxy and has only served to deepen the hatred between the factions. After centuries of struggle, the battle for supremacy has at last reached a turning point. Under your strategic command and leadership, only one faction will reign supreme. Will you be victorious and elevate your race to domination? Or will you lead them into the hell of defeat and ultimate extinction?
Additional Port Information:
Graphical Cards Tested: AMD Radeon 6770M, Nvidia Geforce 640M
OSX 10.7.5 and 10.8.2+ compatible?: yes
Whats tested: Playing a level and Skirmish
Does Multiplayer work?: Not tested
Known Issues: None that I know of…
Whats not tested: Intel graphical cards
Technical Support: Crossover game forum