Symmetry for Mac
Symmetry for Mac! Yes, Symmetry is free for 48 hours! And while the GOG.com version has a Mac version for 32-bit Mac OS, I ported it to 64-bit compatible so also Catalina 10.15.x users can play this game. So take your change now it’s free! And if you love simulator games like Space Colony HD, then this one might be something for you. Enjoy!
Symmetry is a survival management game set in a retro- futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape. The non- obvious plot is accompanied by an atmospheric musical score and graphic design that sustains the harsh and mysterious ambience.
For Catalina users: Make sure SIP is disabled and that the Porting Kit app is located in your Apps/Application folder. If you want SIP to be enabled, I strongly recommend Crossover for now for the time being
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Portingkit app or use Crossover.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Download the Symmetry “offline backup setup” file into your (root) download folder.
4. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
5. Porting Kit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10. Enjoy the game!
Go to the Symmetry for Mac game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!