Tachyon: The Fringe for Mac & Linux
Space action in Tachyon: The Fringe for Mac & Linux! Yep, its added in Porting Kit and Crossover (Crossover for Linux users)! I tested the game on my low-end Macbook air and works great! Have fun with this one.
Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy — your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter. But, as you explore the vastly detailed world of Tachyon: The Fringe, you will often find that the most powerful weapon on your ship is in your head.
- Single Player Features – Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and base wars. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- Choose sides – Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent’s base.
- Featuring Bruce Campbell as the voice of Jake Logan
The game works great in Crossover, so that program is advised to use. So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then get it up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial.
Download the Porting Kit up here… or when you own Crossover, this Crosstie…