Personally the whole climate agenda/push, isn’t really my bottle of wax, but this game Terra Nil for Mac, which I recently ported/added to the Porting kit database, has something really restful. I started the game a bit skeptical for testing purposes, but somehow I really got hooked for a few hours making from a waste dirt land into a green flourishing paradise. It really works de-stressing. It has no timer or something, so you can take all the time of the world making every spot green :)
I tested this interesting game port on my Apple Silicon MacBook Pro, and it works Perfectly. Have fun!
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Terra Nil “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Terra Nil is a game about transforming a barren, lifeless landscape into a thriving, vibrant ecosystem. Turn dead soil into fertile grassland, clean polluted oceans, plant sprawling forests, and create the ideal habitat for animals to call home. Then recycle your buildings and leave no trace that you were there. Reclaim the wasteland.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… or donate using the donate button on the sidebar! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…