It was already a while on my list to add to Porting Kit, but yesterday I finally did it. The Bureau – Xcom Declassified for Mac is now added to Porting Kit! It runs as many other certain action games (in low Settings) but works quite nice on high-end Intel based Macs, and even better on the more powerful Apple Silicon Macs. I played about 15 minutes without any issues (besides a few lags now and then), and was tempted to play longer, but could restrain myself :) Enjoy!
Basic Porting Kit (5) Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the The Bureau – Xcom Declassified “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Porting Kit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… or donate using the donate button on the sidebar! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…