On Request added to Porting Kit: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition! As you already may know the developers dropped support on Catalina 10.15.x and Big Sur 11.x, but with Porting Kit you can play the game on Catalina and Big Sur. Tested the game on Big Sur and works great :) So if you own the game already simply download the offline backup setup installer files and install it using Porting Kit and Start the fun! And if you don’t own the game yet, then its on sale on GOG.com with 85% discount up here…!!! Enjoy this classic!
We always recommend having besides Porting Kit also Crossover as alternative. Crossover is more advanced, supports DX11 and has phone support other features. Crossover makes Porting Kit possible and when purchasing Crossover using the links here you support us with out work with Porting Kit. Get it here…
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the The Witcher: Enhanced “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Your name is Gerald of Rivia and you are a pitcher, that means you kill monsters for a living. You were given special training to be the best at what you do and your body has been enhanced with potent elixirs to help you do it. Suffering from amnesia you remember nothing of your past. Karen Morhen, the last remaining keep of the pitchers, was attacked by a mysterious organization, just as you were starting to lick your wounds there.
Go to the Porting Kit game page up here…