Transport Fever released for Mac
For all City builder games fans, this is a great day. Transport Fever hit the digital game stores including for Mac! This native Mac game (from the makers of Train Fever) can be played on your Mac now! Have fun and check the trailer for an impression of the game.
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services. Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Build up a transport empire!
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
Get this native Mac game up here…