On many request, and released last week on GOG.com: Warcraft II for Mac! The first Warcraft: Warcraft: Orcs and Humans is already available for Mac on GOG.com, now only the second part Warcraft II port was left but now fulfilled. Unfortunately the multiplayer “battlenet” feature is not working yet in the Warcraft II port, but I hope to add that feature soon, when the wine developers fix that point. So don’t wait and play this classic now on your Mac using Porting Kit.
Return to the Age of Chaos and wage war against live Orc and Human opponents with the same skill and fearless intensity you lived and breathed in your Warcraft: Orcs and Humans career. Put your skills to the ultimate test in the most epic Warcraft II battles ever.
Install is Simple:
1. Get Porting Kit or Crossover if you don’t have it yet.
2. Then download the GOG.com setup file from Warcraft II from GOG (Remember to download the “offline backup setup files” into your download folder.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the game in the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of the game, “exit” the GOG installer.
5. Click “Play” to start the game! Have fun!
Go to the Warcraft II game page for more info up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!