Warhammer 40k Space Marine for Mac
Another big title has been added to Porting Kit. Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine for Mac! I ported the game after a tip of a Porting Kit user, (thanks David), and now it is added to Porting Kit, I tested the game on my low-end Macbook air, and although it runs quite nice on that system, a medium-end/high end Mac is recommended for best performance and enjoyment. played about 30 minutes (2 chapters) without any issues. Have fun!
In Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine you are Captain Titus, a Space Marine of the Ultramarines chapter and a seasoned veteran of countless battles. A millions-strong Ork horde has invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet is not an option, but a darker and far more evil threat is lurking large in the shadows of this world.
Install is simple:
1. Get Porting Kit if you don’t have it yet.
2. Get the Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine (Steam serial) from Kinguin when you don’t own it yet.
3. Then in Porting Kit search the Warhammer Space Marine game on the library –> server tab and click install.
4. After installation of Windows Steam click “exit” and then in Porting Kit click “Play”!
5. Windows Steam will launch, login, add the serial and download and play!
Go for more info to the Porting Kit game page up here…