Today a strategy game which has quite an addicting effect: Warriors of the Nile! It’s a quite a nice game with a simple concept, destroy the enemy without as little as damage, but has a very nice upgrade system where you can choose power-ups for your heroes to advance higher and higher in the ranks :) Tested it on my M1 Apple silicon Mac for about 10 hours (yeah, its addicting) and it simply works native Windows. So in other words, perfectly. The game is available on GOG.com and priced $9,99!
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG games:
1. Download the Warriors of the Nile “offline backup setup” file(s) into your download folder.
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “Install”
4. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
5. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
6. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
7. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
8. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
9. Enjoy the game!
Unlike most traditional strategy games, Warriors of the Nile provides a faster-paced combat experience. On top of that the roguelite mechanics allow players be able to try different builds each time.
- Ancient Egyptian theme and characters
- Fast-paced strategy
- Three unique units
- Use various tablets to build your elite team
- Random levels and powerful bosses
- Rewarding and changeful gameplay
Don’t you have Porting Kit yet? Download it quickly from the Porting Kit website here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.