Wine 1.7.14 is released just now! The wine version will be buildt in an engine and will be available in “Winery“. Winery is a program where you can build wrappers with, and is available on the Wineskin website. I used Winery to buildt all my wrappers for this website. Because the new Wine is just released, the engine itself is not available yet in Winery, but will be added soon by Doh123 (Wineskin developer). There were quite some MSXML patches implanted in wine which wil fix MSXML related issues. Also some more AVI Encoding support what might fix some issues with media. See more details below and on Winehq.
The Wine development release 1.7.14 is now available.
What’s new in this release:
- More Task Scheduler support.
- Improvements for AVI encoding support.
- More VisualBasic interfaces in MSXML.
- Support for deflate content encoding in Wininet.
- Some fixes for monochrome printers.
- Various bug fixes.