Wine 1.7.39 is released yesterday evening! The wine version will be build in an engine and will be available in “Winery“. Winery is a program where you can build wrappers with, and is available on the Wineskin website. I use Winery to build all my wrappers for this website. Because the new Wine is released 2 days ago, the engine itself is available in Winery by Doh123 (Wineskin developer). So you can download the Wine Engine in Winery now. A cool new feature is the WINmm Joystick support which allows joystick support in dozens of games. For example X-Wing for LucasArt games. That game is now also added into the Portingkit. Enjoy!
What’s new in this release:
- WinMM joystick support on Mac OS X.
- Kerning support in DirectWrite.
- Support for DirectX Media Objects filters.
- Better support for animated GIFs in GdiPlus.
- Improved support for Known Folders in Shell32.
- Various bug fixes.