The Trine series (nice platform game) were native for Mac until Mac OS 10.15 Catalina arrived (then support was dropped due to the 64bit only OS)! Now Trine 4 for Mac is added to Porting kit, so you can play it again on your modern Mac! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
About the Port:
The game is based on DXVK, so both Intel as Apple Silicon Macs can enjoy the game and play it, when you at least are on Mac OS Catalina or higher.
Porting Kit GOG Install Instructions:
– Make Sure you have Porting Kit installed on your Mac
– Make sure you logged in into GOG integration in Porting Kit (GOG account tab -> Login):
– If not: – Make sure you download the “Offline backup setup files” of the game from GOG into your download folder.
– Search the game in “all games” or “GOG Source” database.
– Click “Install” (Then next, next, you know the drill).
– Porting Kit will Install the GOG.com version of Trine 4
– After install of the port, click exit to finish the installation process.
– Click play to start the game!
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… or donate using the donate button on the sidebar, or buy games using our links to GOG.com! Want to support Porting Kit? Buy also Crossover from Codeweavers! They are mass contributors of Wine development and are the core people making this possible.